At Karmacake, we are a collection of thinking and feeling individuals who want to make a difference. It's hard work to accept ourselves for who we are. But, I think it's worth it in the end.

I may be working out for a hot bod, exfoliating and buffing my skin to a glossy finish, but in no way do I want to pass that on to my kids. I think my vanity is cross to bear, not something I should take pride in.

Part of Karmacake is to have a fun outlook on life, to be positive and to explore. There's also content that asks those questions, reveals the truth and helps us all make informed decisions. With a lot of hilarity along the way - because we're awesome like that!

So while this spoof ads are a little extreme, it makes a good point.

If someone shouts, "Hey, Kid! Your face is fucked up!" I want my kids to feel confident in flipping the bird to them, instead of feeling hurt. Why? Because people are cocks when they want to be... or maybe that's just me.

Trust me, I'm no saint! For example, I've seen a lot of ugly babies lately. Really REALLY ugly babies.

Where do we draw the line?

I'm going to start by only having cute babies... ah fuck, this vanity thing is really going to screw me, huh?