Reado and I are trying to eat healthier... so after we went grocery shopping to make sushi at home, we went to Echo sushi and stuffed our faces full of the stuff.

Making sushi is more fun than I thought!

But before all that we went to T&T Grocery at the bottom of Cherry St here in Toronto. The prices are good, the variety is awesome and the candy aisle is a little like walking through a fucked up Willy Wonka factory. But, we always find a few of our favorites to bring home.

There's no point to this post except for I wanted to share some of our recent Japanese candy purchases. We like cute packaging and chewy treats.

mmm.

Look - chocolate squares filled with sundae flavours. Like strawberry, caramel, fudge and melon? Whatevs. It sounds sick to me, but there's a little kid out East that doesn't speak English that's begging his mum for a melon parfait as we speak. She hands him a square of Look. He looks at her disappointed.
This was the day He learned how to swear.

Hi-Chew - ALL TIME FAVE! Super chewy and super awesome.

The other two - we don't know what they are called but we love them too! The packaging is muay cute! Super Kuwaii!

Now I'm going to go back to writing a review. This was enough fun for me!

xo
kc

PS - Justin and Leor this is why I haven't gotten you the layouts for Karmacake... and a horrible case of writers block. Boo.