Holy.
Ahhh, Hell no! Does your momma know you smoke? Look at those clouds!

So today was that stoner fest we all know as the "Freedom March" and while I have some definite opinions on the event, I'll save them for the real Karmacake... not the blog, which I lovingly refer to as, "Karmacake BS"... BS being for Blogspot.

Anyway, here's a photo of being anonymous at the event. I guess it's not very anonymous since everyone knows my "Rabbit Hoodie" is a personal signature, as is that scarf my mum bought for me before I went to NYC to win the KMS California modeling contest.

Hey, Mom! Love the scarf. I use it all the time :)

*sigh*

SOOO We went to the Freedom Fest at Queen's Park today. It was packed! I mean it was well attended by head shops, medicinal cannabis, compassionate care centers and the Funnel Cakes booth was doing gangbusters. Massive line up, I wasn't too bummed. Roasted corn is a personal fav.

At one point, the dude that was heading up this band, surfed the crowd, literally, on a surfboard. I missed the opportunity to take the photo. But, I did get a few crowd shots. I missed my girl Nneka's performance, she's apparently a brilliant singer - I've never roll into the Freedom Fest early enough to catch her performance.

Overall, it was decent, however, I can't help but feel this "protest" is a premature celebration. What are we partying for? Can someone let me know? We've created a celebration for legions of folks to feel comfortable to wear marijuana leaf lays & smoke from novelty bongs.

Cool... I guess.

But, what about the cannabis sub-culture?

mmmm... the air smells of a future Karmacake story - I can't wait to get started.

Then ask Mark Emery why he looked like such a douche on the National Geographic piece on pot. How is anyone ever going to consider pot prohibition, if the representatives can't go five minutes without raving about Vancouver pot, calling himself the "Prince of Pot" (a nick name is only cool when you don't have to introduce yourself as it), then smoking from a killer floor bong.

I'm embarrassed just watching that.

Anyway, I have to get dressed. Mama Leners, owner and designer of Feenie Beadie, is taking Reado and I to College St. Bar to check out this hot hot DJ. I've been grooving to his Myspace tracks and I'm down. I'm hoping she'll cover Medley for KC. Apparently, his GF is spinning too... this is going to be great.