Yes, I'm pumped to get beautified. I mean, I've been at this writing game now "full time" for about 2 years so to be on the verge of releasing Karmacake is a dream come true.

Ladies, think about it. When was the last time you went for a mani/pedi? A facial? A haircut? A waxing? A Buffing? Or even just a polish?

Well, count the numbers from then up until today add that to two times 365 and that number, my friends, is the last time this cake got frosted.

Looking pretty happy for a guy with "foul balls" on TwitpicMy last real edgy haircut was an imitation of Kelis' do in her Bossy video. After that it was just me, a pair of scissors a hope and a prayer.

And, No. First Choice Haircutters WAS NOT an option... have you seen their most recent ad?

Take careful note of the slogan, "Client Calls... Foul Balls"

I am clearly outside of their demographic. I don't want to be anywhere near some haircutters schwetty "Foul Balls".

It's like reliving a third date upset, sitting in that chair - at ball level...

Anyway, I promised that when I came across this information I would share with all of you! Dermalogica is doing a Skin Care 101 class tomorrow night. $10 admission, snack, lesson, face mapping AND a gift bag filled with fantastico Dermalogica swag.

If you want to attend: