I just got sick of the old template so I uploaded this one and I feel much more happy about it.

Now Karmacake will be a blogspot where my writers and I can document the creation process as we work towards launching the true Karmacake. Who knows when the real site will get up, I just decided I wasn't down with the previous designs and logos.

Sometimes you have got to start fresh!

So when you come to the blogspot, you'll probably see us airing a lot of dirty laundry. I mean, we don't really know the mess we're getting ourselves into trying to launch, yet another, web start up. We're just banking that our brand of awesome can carry us through. I just figure that since so many of us are trying to do similar things, it might be interesting to see another P.O.V. - the dirty act of making money off of creating something special online.

Obvs. you can follow me on Twitter here peculiarily enough, someone already registered plain ol' Karmacake. Which totally sucks. When I started using Karmacake I was the one and only, now it's everywhere. So it's a race to register the nickname on everything before the Fake-a-cakes ruin the party for me.

Anyway, I've got to turn back to Dine.TO, lots of editing to do there. Here's the Dishes, Best of TO flyer copy and calling the owners of a new Indian restaurant chain that is launching on Monday.

This evening, I'm going to convince @reado to accompany me to the One of a Kind sale so I can go and check out Domistyle's booth. I wouldn't be going if Jess at Domistyle didn't so graciously give me two tickets to go - You know being poor and all...

But, we're going to go, check things out and hopefully source out some cool products to feature on Karmacake 2.0.