I hate fake words people make up on the internet, so when my friend casie re-twitted this, it had me laughing because i HATE those words... so stupid.

With the recent popularity of Twitter, its becoming more and more apparent that people love to convert as many words as possible to what I call, twitter-ese.

Oh, what's twitter-ese you ask? Twitter-ese is the language made up to sound like l33t speak for that computer savy - yet has no clue how to code - hipster demographic that makes up the majority of Twitter. (I, myself, have dual citizenship and am slowly[sic] - involuntarily - turning into a tweep, yet having my degree in computer science making me l33t-ish)

Oh, and how do you speak twitter-ese?

Simply change the first few letters of word with a "tw" and wow, magically you're now accepted by the lovely folks on twitter.

But yeah, use twitter... its a great way to kill a day, but use real words...

twitter-ese is tway