I am so long overdue on blogging, it's a bit painful. Truthfully, how do I EVER expect anyone to follow me or get jazzed for Karmacake when I can't even get content up daily.

Well, from here on in, that's about to change! Your Mama KC is back so all my little poodles and possums, prepare yourselves, because the journey is only half of the fun! Which is hard to believe because Reado and I have been having a great time, getting out there, meeting new people and supporting new things in the city.

Kindred Spirits Catering/Patrick Wiese. I got artsy with the ... on TwitpicLast Thursday (*shudder* so late in ) Reado and I went to check out Patrick Wiese's new catering company, Kindred Spirits. It launched at This is London and was packed! Food stations were everywhere and people were namming on Lobster Martinis and Tuna Tartar. And, while the servers weren't coming to me directly with plates of Fois Gras Monte Cristos, I am an adept food sniper. Working 5 years in fundraising teaches a girl to sniff out food without shame or grace.

Oh yeah, and who is Patrick Wiese? He happens to be Oprah's former personal chef... OPRAH'S PERSONAL CHEF! Clearly that's one cool job!

From This is London, Reado and I popped into Pistachio at Yonge & Eglinton to see what was happening with Greentuity. Greentuity is the newest non-invasive eco-event to surface in the city. It works pretty simply, everytime you make a purchase at a Greentuity supporting venue, you have the choice to make a tip, of $1 or greater, to support Toronto Green Community.

Greentuity Launch. Cupcakes, wine, cheese. Yes, PLEASE! on Twitpic TGC is responsible for community gardens, Autoshare and that windmill at the EX - so they are a very effective Green organization that runs efficiently through volunteer efforts.

The event had speeches, wine, cheese and darling cupcakes frosted with green tops that I had to try! They were delicious.

While we were there, we ran into ChickAdvisor's Ali & Alex DeBold. It's always nice to see them, Ali and I got to know each other when we worked on Twenty Something TV and I've always admired how charming she is. Truthfully, that woman has success written all over her! Not only did she and Alex hit the jackpot with one heck of a brillz website they are a lovely couple to boot. Anyway, we vowed to rock out over cocktails with Jill & Stace from our Twenty Something TV days and catch up.

Keeping in touch with friends is hard. Thankfully, many of my friends are all in the biz too which means we have many wonderful accidental run ins.

What's next? Oh geez, I have so many posts to do!!