Easter long weekend is over. Monday is here. I want to do the exact opposite to work. Another month until the next long weekend.

Lame.

Trust me, working from home isn't all that it's cracked up to be. There's a vehicle outside my window that's been backing up for the past hour and some indescribable odor from my neighbor's apartment has made it's way into my unit. *sigh*

Regardless, I'm trying to make an effort to pen a long list of story ideas. It looks as though Pfaffer scored a dope 1-on-1 with Ash from USS last night - which I'm excited about. So that, coupled with this 10 days addicted to WoW, should make for some awesome pieces from Pfaff.

Meanwhile, I'm going to be heading to the Moosehead Breweries party on the 21st for their new slow brewed beer. And on Thursday, April 16th I'm going to check out the Kindred Spirits Catering event featuring Patrick Wiese. Obviously, those I'll have to talk about in advance of Karmacake's real launch, but they'll go up on the blogspot/tumblr accounts.

I've gotten about 8 story ideas penned in total. 5 of which have "Lame" in the title... Apparently, I think a lot of things are lame. Which I won't lie - it's true!

There are 3 how-tos, two challenges and one Eco-swap. I'm on a big, "You can make/build it yourself" kick these days. I think it's important to be the master of your surroundings and I think consumerism has really programmed us to think otherwise. Trust me, I love a side of consumerism on a sunny morning, but I think these days, we have to be more in control. We have options. That includes fashion, beauty, food and electronics.

Reado and my most famous builds includes an $8 HDTV Atenna we built with a few coat hangers and a wooden dowel. But my favorite was our hydroponic tomato garden... or was it the micro, battery powered air conditioner? Trust me, you'll love what you'll be able to do.

Now I'm going to go put together my playlist for good times in the gym. Which is another great story idea, "Soundtracks to Make Life Suck Less"

Listen, it's my publication, I can put whatever the f*ck I want in it.
xo
kcinator.