I'm sure this is going to be the first of many. It's really hard to work on a project without some personality clashes along the way. I probably was to blame, I was pitching some marketing ideas to pre-market the blogspot before we launch the main site and I didn't feel like Reado was getting it.

Listen, if you're going to work with anyone, especially if you partner with your SiggO, then you really need to accept that there will be highs but you have got to go through a million lows.

Once the dust settled I went back to explain why we really need to think of marketing simultaneously. I'm sure Reado just heard another TODO added to the thousands on the pile. Working full time, coming home for a delish home cooked meal, then hunkering down at the dining room table to program Karmacake isn't everyone's idea of a good time.

But, then nothing comes easy in life. Even reaching for the dream sucks at the get go.

At least the dinners taste good!