Find me a person who doesn't dream of sporting a bad-ass tattoo? Heck, obviously it is THE thing to do because even children are asking for them. So for your karmic pleasure, I present to you the Phat Tat Guide for People Who Can't Commit.

I'm not talking Henna tattoo, stick on tattoos or heck even realistic temporary tattoos (yes, mum I know you ditched my collection when I was in high school)

I'm talking about these 2 options.

1. The Gr8 Tat2 at home tattoo kit for kids. Spinmaster Toys has created a number of tattoo kits for children, including the airbrush tattoo kit. Finally, Spin Master Toys have figured out a way for kids to open up their own tattoo parlor!

SCREW THE LEMONADE STAND!
I-Tattoo or the Gr8 TaT2 kit, has a soft, safe pulsating action tattoo pen that creates realistic and washable designs with dramatic effects. If you're not convinced, why not read an actual comment from a proud parent:

**** Butch, Tattoo artist from Texas, from Home of the Dallas Cowboys

My kid tattoos better than I do!


My kid is now more skilled at tattooing than I am. We sure do have fun.
One word - darling.

Finally, a Christmas present that trains our children for a profitable career in, or out, of jail.

2. Freedom-2: The First Safe Tattoo Ink.
Yeah, this isn't an at home tattoo kit, but, it's pretty cool still. Harvard Scientists have figured out a way that they can tattoo safely with an ink that is easily removed. The ink, which is applied in the standard and somewhat repellent process, can be easily broken down by laser light and absorbed into the body.

That's it. There's no comic value, what are you expecting? KC to open her mouth and cut the product down to size? Nope, I'm jazzed about this product and cannot wait until it's available in Canada so that I may finally get a tattoo.

Why? Because, I'm a wuss, and, I like to have the option to reverse the decision.
I cry too.
Commercials, movies, and tv shows.