Standing right behind Alan Thick, TV's favorite dad, is a bloated looking Karmacake.

You can imagine what a thrill it was to be in his presence. I was beside myself! I was aglow, agog with admiration and gushing with loveliness... Because now I can tell the world I am 2 degrees of seperation from Leonardo DiCaprio. I still have his assistant's email address.

Never before that day of discovery that I could potentially be fixed up on a date with Leonardo DiCaprio, have I been as excited as I am now to be on Natradio's Liquid Lunch tomorrow at 1pm.

Yes, all of my KC readers across the globe and tune in and hear me, Karmacake, take on popculture with words you can hear, instead of words you can read. It's a rare treat, and I hope you all tune in! If you don't, I will cry, and if I cry, I will hold you personally responsible and with rage in my heart, I will find you.

So don't forget to Click here to listen in tomorrow December 12, 2006 at 1pm!

Tune in.
Enjoy.
Laugh.
Give me feedback.