I thought this was fitting to post right after the Charlotte's Web post... An hour ago, it was reported that George Clooney's pot belly pig kicked it.

Yes, that's right.

The death of George Clooney's pot belly pig, Max, is an important matter and I'm glad that Clooney's publicist, Stan Rosenfield released a statement. Why only last week I was thinking, "I wonder how George Clooney's pot belly pig is doing. I wonder if he's been able to control his weight problems. I wonder if he's even met a new girlfriend."

The cause of death is undetermined.
Probably heart troubles caused by excessive midsection girth.

George Clooney no doubt is sad.
I can be loyal, eat excessively and squeal with delight!!
I also would LOVE a 18 year relationship with George Clooney.

George, why not upgrade. Gimme a call. I won't look at you tearfully when you eat bacon.
I'll join you.