Summer is here, Kids!
Get out your bikinis, your suntan lotion, your rollerblades and let's enjoy the season!

So I've got some saucy pictures for you, music picks and misses and of course all presented in that unique Karmacake fashion that you all know and love.

First some saucy photos:

Mitchell: Not a playwright, a Playah, RIGHT!

Nicola & Tara caught in the act.


Mitchell & I trying to take a photo that would make his mother cringe.

Now time for some music picks and misses:

Pick One - Example Straight from Hammersmith this smart lyricist spits rhymes that are intelligent, tongue in cheek and completely addictive. A contemporary of The Streets, you can expect the same charming British accent and irreverent use of samples to create songs I just love love love!
According to his bio, his grip tight enough to hold microphones and female's arses.
That's good enough for me!

Music Miss:

Pick One - Paris Hilton's The Stars Are Blind. Click in to see the video here (I pilfered it from Perez Hilton.com)
As you can see stock footage of waves, and a concept unique on in the early nineties to Chris Isaac, you see Paris sing a monotonous song on how she's perfect for some every guy while rolling in the sand with some faceless gent. I'm always up to fall in love with the next pop tart, but, this release I am not feeling!

Music Substitute:

Instead of listening to Paris' "Stars are Blind" track why not try Tami Chynn. The beautiful and talented fiancé of my friend's incredibly talented producer cousin is signed to Universal and her tracks are the PERFECT summer. Click here and check out "Looky Looky" on her myspace.
Fresh because it's commercially friendly pop raggae. Girls, you'll eat this shit up.

Looky Looky But You Can't Getty Getty, Boy. That means all my karmacake fans who are emailing me the love.