My first chance to review job applications, and woah nelly, what a job that was!

Reviewing hundreds of applications was daunting at first, until I realized how quickly I could surf through! There are a ton of errors that job applicants commit in their applications. And, here's the short list you should follow when applying for a job in the future? Sorry, my language is slurred, I just finished looking at a lot of job applications!

1. When you say you have attention to detail, make sure the name of the person you're addressing the letter to has their name spelled correctly! Attention to detail would mean, you spell their name right!

2. Choose to use paragraphs! We all love paragraphs in cover letters, in all honesty, I'm not reading every word. I'm looking for key points. No paragraphs = no clue how to write a letter.

3. Don't mail your application in from your email if the email address is "Trouble T" "CHICKY_69" or "Sexy Lassy". Spend the extra 5 minutes and get a neutral job application email with your name in the header.

4. Cover Letter AND Resume!

5. Make sure you have qualifications pertanent to the job offered.

6. Try to at least customize your cover letter to the job you're applying for. And, ensure that the fonts match.

7. If the name of the person you're applying to is included in the job notice, don't start the letter "To Whome it may concern", you know who is concerns, we told you. Write it in!

That's all I have to say.
I'm going home!