Dear Diary,

Today I open up with the story behind a relaxing day in Condo Nasté. Posing as the ever present relationship councillor for my friends across the country, I needed some down time. But, truthfully, that downtime was not going to happen today!

But, before the sobs and sad sighs of relationship woes, I drank nasty marguerita mix, threw in some laundry, and finally, I was invited to a pants party. Yes, it's true.

A pants party. RE: Anchorman.

The temperature outside is hot enough to cook an egg on someone's forehead, so I've chosen to kick back in my air conditioned condo. In a bit, Fiona is going to come over, and we'll probably have some drinks on the patio. Don't worry, I'll grab some photos. We're pretty cute.

Anyway, adios mi amigos!
Nacho Libre = Very cute movie
The Festival = Very entertaining mockumentary.