My favorite band of all time is in town playing at The Hummingbird and I've completely missed out on buying tickets.

Radiohead is the one band that introduced me to a world beyond pop and really got me jazzed about thoughtful lyrics, musical evolution of mainstream bands and guitar driven songs.

It's funny how one band can have so much influence on a 12 year old mind. One band can burn such a lasting impression that I feel that my loyalty to the band is absolute. I'm glad the show is sold out, it goes to show that there are followers like myself that won't judge the band harshly for their OK Computer departure to Kid A. I accept it as their creative right as an artist to compose music that is innovative and thrilling to them, even if it's not a commercial success.

So I'm sad, no Radiohead for me, unless I come across a ticket on craigslist.

Where is a handsome man to swoop into my life and grace me with tickets to concerts? Must be tall. Must be handsome in that abercrombie & fitch kind of way.