As most of you are well aware, I am a finalist in the I AM KMS CALIFORNIA contest. So come Monday, my friend Tara and I will be travelling to New York City where I will be vying for an opportunity of a lifetime to be one of 6 brand representatives for the uber posh hair care line: KMS California. Winnings will include a one year contract among other things.

Currently, there is an online voting module, which no doubt will have some baring on the final results (otherwise, why would they have it?) Therefore, I'm simply requesting that all of you log into the website:
http://www.iamkmscalifornia.com/ and register to vote for me, Marie, as your favorite contestant.

If you're feeling generous, and want to help me out, then participate in a viral marketing campaign and send this over to any friends to vote for me.

Please vote for me today since the competition is literally on Tuesday.

http://www.iamkmscalifornia.com/


Wish me luck! Send me lots of positive vibes! And, vote vote vote!

All the best,

Marie AKA - KarmaCake