Today I went to see my favorite hairstylist in the entire world, Jessie. I wanted to get some tips on how to manage my hair in prep for the big event in New York. Seriously, I want to make sure that my individuality speaks volumes through my hair.

Before I knew it I was sitting in her chair she was pulling out the scissors and I got a gorgeous shag do! Of course, styled all with KMS hair care, my hair smells delish!

Seriously kids, it's shaggy and sexy and it's totally touchable, how does KMS do it? If I knew how they did it I would be doing it and selling it... but, I suppose KMS already has that in the bag.

I go in on Friday for a touch up on the colour, I'd love to post some photos of my hair, but, I think you're going to have to wait for that! I don't know if anyone else out there is googling me like I'm trying to google them.

But, if you're out there, you're looking for a great haircut, a great salon that operates like a family, and a little extra pampering (get a hand massage with some yummy smelling oils), you should really check out Earth Salon on Scollard.
Don't think that this is one of those uber pretentious shi shi poo poo la la Yorkville Salons that spends more time on the cappuccino then the clients! Earth Salon does not do that!
The best salon in Toronto, Earth Salon will give you a chic hair cut you will want to flip and touch all day.
I know they have a website, but, I can't find it right now.
When I do I'll post it, in the meantime call them: 416 923 2784

Until I post again...

NEW YORK IS HAPPENING SOON!

m