The Canadian Idol auditions are up in Toronto right now.
I listened to Todd on the Dean Blundell show do his schtick this morning and the sad thing is, everything they said was true. Too many hopefully crowd the lines hoping for a glimpse into a speck of fame.

Chances are one in a million they'll make it. The odds are not good.

I thought I would write a little blog featuring some of the most talented performers that you won't find at the Canadian Idol Audition. Sound good?

Well you get your itchy clicker finger poised and get ready to click click click your way to some good ear candy.

First off:

Nicola Moore - Her talent is undesputed. Sometimes, if you're lucky, you might stumble upon this gem of a performer doing her thing with other artists in the area. She's recording right now, and I can't wait for the album to hit!!

Elizabeth Shepherd - She's very well regarded within jazz circles in Toronto. But, truthfully, her music is so much more. I adore her rendition of "Fly Like and Eagle" and can't wait for her album to hit. She gigs regularly in Toronto and hails from Montreal. A warm spirit with an addictive sound. Check her out and feel free to fall in love.

Christopher Scott Not a Canadian Artist, but, worthy of your attention. I met Christopher at the I Am KMS California finals, and he's a co winner with me. Please, check his website out, his music is very now and very good! I wish him all the best because his talent nearly surpasses his warmth and kindness.

Can you dig it?
I can.
Click it.
Click it now.