I get a call from IHCB while I'm posting my last blog.
Apparently he was calling to see if I called him a moment ago from a pay phone.

-Pardon?, slurs I.
-I answered the phone and this is what happened, IHCB says.

IHCB - 'hello, café XXXX, IHCB speaking'
?? - Hi!
IHCB - Do I know you?
?? - Of course you do! Don't you recognize who this is?
IHCB - umm...
?? - Come on! You know!
IHCB - Karma?
?? - Yeah, it's Karma. So quit foolin' and come get me. I'm at a payphone. I've got a cold.
IHCB - What? I don't think it is. If it is what did we talk about today
NOTE - WE HAD A DISAGREEMENT TODAY
?? - You know what we talked about. You tell me!
IHCB - You're not my girlfriend.
?? - Come get me I'm cold, I'm at a payphone!
IHCB - I don't know who you are, I'm hanging up.
?? - Hottie.
CLICK

WEIRD!
WHO DOES THAT!
1 I can barely talk because of my tongue
2 I ALWAYS have a cell phone on me and cash for a taxi ride home
3 I'm never out alone on a Friday Night
4 at 12am on a Friday Night if I am out, I stop by the Cafe to see IHCB and/or take everyone treats!
5 I don't act silly and elusive on the phone.

weird weird weird.