Have you ever had a weekend that was so full of goodness that there really is no way to describe it?

From Friday to Monday, I was on the go! From a house party on Friday, to checking Nicola out at the studio on Sunday I was out and about!

The Friday night party was a wicked crew, from the League of Hotties to my girls, I was on cloud nine? Could it get better? Oh, yeah, it can! You know that feeling when you wake up next to a total hottie? Well how about crashing in on another total hottie naked in bed?

Ahahahahahahahaha.

I LOVE MY LIFE!

Just to keep the record straight: Nothing happened. I'm sure you were waiting for some great details, but, truthfully. Fully clothed & fully unviolated I learned that I'm hot. Aahhh yeah!

Oh the crashing in on the naked hottie? Well, Brian, titled the Captain of the League of Hotties, he's one sexy man. I couldn't resist when I knew he was hooking it up with my girl. I had to run in and wreck their shit! But, even the appearance of KC straddling didn't seem to stop anything... Hmm... maybe next time cold water?

Nah.

Saturday was just breakfast with the LOH, video games and meeting up with Alex in the PM for dinner. Home again and in bed.

Sunday, I woke to a start to my phone ringing and Samuel Jackson inviting me to go and check out Snakes on a plane. Once up, I just toddled around my apartment in my underwear until it was time to meet up with Miss Nicola for some singing action in the studio.

Monday morning got to work early, sent out my mass text messages to my contacts to remind them about Nicola's show and now here we are after work and I'm heading out to see my girl sing sing sing!

My apologies, I thought I would put something down quickly.

I can always edit it later!