With the slight increase in interest in my little blogspot comes an increase in mail.
For whatever reason, a smidgen of folks have questions they want answered! And, to be honest, it seems to be a whole lot of the same questions.

So for the few of you die hard fans from Canada, USA, Japan, UK, Indonesia, France and Netherlands who visit my blog daily, this one is for you! So you better be listening, because I'm only going to answer the questions once.


1. What the hell was the deal with the chef?


For about a year and a half I dated this guy. He went to culinary school and by virtue of that association I called him a chef. He would wear chef whites, and toddle about in cooking supply stores and even though he wasn't grade A, he still had some enduring qualities about him that made me want to cater to him. I guess there can only be one caterer in a relationship.

He subsequently dumped my beige ass.


2. Was he nuts?
Nuts? I don't think so. Most men can barely multitask as it is. How can I expect this guy to manage a relationship and sort out his own life? I really don't have the energy to sort another human being's life out when I have my own to contend with.
Plus, an on again off again relationship is far from entertaining. After the 5th or 6th time I started to understand, we had a serious problem!

If my ex is reading this then he ought to check out the song "The Rest of my Life" by Sloan, "Sunday Morning" by No Doubt and finally, "Smile" by Lily Allen.


3. What happened in PEI that some chick was ranting at you about it?

Among my expat friends it's rumoured that the PEI-Hater is a girl I went to highschool with. She left the island to pursue an unsuccessful acting career was forced to return to the island and now I think she's leading a relatively disappointing life.

This is rumoured and unconfirmed.

In the end we all hate when we're jealous of what someone else has. I'm gaining a tiny bit of success and hopefully that will continue. Maybe this woman's life will take a pleasant turn. But, her maliciousness is not good for karma.


4. Are you single?

Yes.


5. Do you want a boyfriend?

Are you offering?



6. What else do you do besides blog?

You obviously don't read the blog often. What I don't blog about, I don't want anyone to know about.


7. Do you eat meat?

If you count beef, pork, chicken, lamb, occasionally goat and fish, meat, then yes, I eat meat.



8. What pisses you off?

People that don't return phone calls, people that pretend they like me when they don't, breaking a nail and people who don't listen/pretend they know me.


9. Do you have a nick name?

Karma, KC, Mingy, Mingy Ree, Ree, Reedles, Nic, Lola, Skanky Bitch (thanks Tara), Mingy-kins, that tall girl with glasses, Cutie.


10. What do you wish you could do?

Surf, skateboard, play guitar and lose my baby fat. Oh, and write phat rhymes, yo.