Do I dig the conservative party?
Nay, I do not dig the conservative party.

But, while I was lying self(over)-medicated on my couch in the throes of crippling cramps I flipped to MuchNews where a dude was panning Prime Minister Harper. Pleased with where this was going, I stayed tuned in.

Why was he being panned?

Harper didn't show for the AIDS conference, here in Toronto.

Why, I, Karmacake, thought he didn't show?

With a war in the Middle East & Sri Lanka, Cuba's dictator passing away and USA poised to gain power over the tiny country, Hurricanes, Terror Threats, and all around badness, not to mention a new Miss Latina Canada about to be crowned. There's a lot on The Harp's mind besides the usual "Breath in, Breath out".

So I was ready to defend the lout.

Why I'm no longer defending "The Lout" (aka - The Harp)

BECAUSE HE'S NOT IN TORONTO TALKING ABOUT CANADA'S STANCE IN WIPING OUT THE BIGGEST PLAGUE OF OUR GENERATION BECAUSE:

Because he was too busy paying tribute to the importance of defending Canada's Artic Sovreignty.

WHO THE FUCK WANTS OUR ARTIC!?

Dear Prime Minister Harper,

I truly don't understand why the public isn't consistantly in your favour.
I mean, just because you're in a minority government doesn't always mean that the majority of Canadians didn't want you in power. Oh, my bad, it kind of does!

Regardless, keeping in mind that the population keen on having you being the choice candidate to run our country down the tubes, is also one rumoured to be indifferent to contraceptive. And, while this is in line with the propaganda of the religious sects, one can also see how this might not be fabulous for protecting your people from STD's such as... AIDS!

So in the invested interest of keeping your cushy spot as the official butt boy of Gee Double-ya. You might want to protect your people and just sit in. You don't even have to say a word, like you've proved on countless other issues, you really don't have anything important or valid to say.

The Artic can wait, let's just say it's assets are frozen.

sincerely.

kc.


YEEEEE-AAAAH, BOYZZZZZZZZ

KC (AKA - HOLLYWOOOOOOOD) OUT!