I FOUND THEM!
My super cute sleep set with CANDY written across the back.
Ah, La Senza you're lingerie might be poorly made but it's oh so cheap and in my mind that remedies any ill you might habour!

"Don't be afraid to touch. I know you think I'm a good girl."

I like Amerie! If solely based upon the awesome fact that's how I mistype my name (on occasion!) So she and I share a bond that she will never understand.

I wonder if Amerie spells Marie when she mistypes her name?

Will these nails dry already?!? I have to head to the beaches and meet up with Jackalacka and Fiona for some public drinking and girl talk on the dock.

And tomorrow?

LA LA LA LEEEEEEAGUE OF HOTTIES!
Y-YEAH!

"I'm such a lady but I'm dancing like a ho"

aaah, Fergie! Truer words were ne'er utter by a babe.

Okay, my nails have got to be good... The ghetto cam is going to make an appearance and tonight, it's going to work, kids!