December 26th came and for most it might seem as if Christmas is over! AU CONTRAIRE!!! In fact, for me, that meant a small reunion with some of my best girl buds from high school (Three oaks Senior High, that is!) and the newest addition to our click, little wee Isabel!

The agenda included one main point of business: Catching up.

Cathy is a personal trainer with Goodlife. She also is a proud mama of a VW Golf and apparently is making BIO DIESEL in her back yard. She assures me that there is no noxious french fry smelling fumes.





Tanya is an intrepid spoken word vixen. (According to CBC, she's in the top 3!) Could Tanya be the next prosetic muse to transform into the internet's hottest Punshine?

Lindsey is back from Liberia where she helped many people and I believe oversaw election stations with the UN. (Here I am showing her a slick choke hold I learned in Toronto. ARGH!)


Catherine is recording her second album and is enjoying motherhood! You can go visit her website and listen to clips from her first album, heck, BUY her first album! All by clicking HERE
Isabel can't really talk, but, she's already learned how to flirt. She smiles like a pro!!

And, then there's me! Well, you know all about me don't you, my faithful internet audience! I'm just a happy go lucky, gal, in love with a chef and just trying to be me.

It's so good to be home and see everyone!