Bothered by the apathic complaints on the decisions of the government, I've taken to emailing ministers in order to have my voice heard.

Perhaps it isn't the most direct, but, at this early stage in my political life, I feel that it is the most respectful. It began with the success regarding the implementation of a discount for Autoshare members in Toronto who purchase Metropasses.

The second was to Ontario Finance Minister, Greg Sorbara. I have yet to receive a response as to why that whole rejection of the LCBO report. If you want to write to him you can do so here: gsorbara.mpp.co@liberal.ola.org

The third was to Minister of Fisheries and Oceans, Geoff Regan, on the matter of trolling, the ineffectiveness of NAFO on controlling quotas. In fact, I read that Canada participates in destructive activity of trolling as well! Even though we have declared a number of Atlantic native bottom dwelling sea life as endangered!

So how hypocritical are we? You want to write to Geoff Regan, you can do so here: Min@dfo-mpo.gc.ca

The responses are simply 1 out of 3. I'll let you know when I get a response from either federal or provincial, please, feel free to let me know if you decide to write to a minister.

Maybe it does nothing, but, at least I made a motion to attempt to be heard.