It was just a moment of weakness!
Oh lord, girls, we all go through it. We fail to recognize it at the time, but, when we go through a break up there are those moments when your shields fail and you plumett to lows you never even thought existed!

I'm here to tell you, it's okay. You're not alone!

What else do I have to say? Do not, contact your ex! Let it go, if they believe that they want to be by themselves for a while, let them. Truth of the matter is, you have got to live your life!! So what am I planning on since going through a break up?

1) Taking some new courses with a friend.
2) Getting away more on the weekends
3) Planning my trip to England
4) Planning my big move at the end of the year.

But, I also have to say girls, it's okay if you feel regret! I do too!! I regret:

1) Not being able to snuggle with him under the stars on the dock at his cottage
2) Seeing/playing with his dog
3) Teaching him how to sail.
4) Having him teach me how to stand on a skateboard.
5) Not being able to feel his arm wrapped around me at night and hear him say "Mine"
6) Not being able to have given him the space he needed while he was in the relationship.

Goodbye, I'm going to miss everything about you. You are, without a doubt, the love of my life.

Maybe one day we'll be together, but, that day isn't now. So I need to pick up, pack up and move on. Toronto isn't the city for me anymore, I just can't go anywhere until the end of the year.