Today, as I lie ill in bed, I get the need to do something productive.
Yes, I may be dizzy, but, I can't sit around and do nothing anymore!

So I started to sort my clothes and I decided to donate my clothes to an organization for the betterment of all.
I called up The Canadian Diabetes Foundation, as I know people who suffer, I thought it would be a fitting donation. Go to the website, call them up, schedule a pick up and it's done. Click here

Well, if you're short on clothes, try donating your used ink cartridges to the Canadian Diabetes Foundation. Here's the Link with more information.

Maybe you have other things you want to get rid of? Click here for Charity Villages HUGE listing of organizations, programs and what they will accept as donations!!

Your junk IS someone else's treasure!