So I had a job interview today with one of Canada's pre-eminant dance companies. One that is quoted as being on the "Vanguard of Canada's dance scene". Don't worry, I had to look "Vanguard" up in the dictionary as well.

I think the interview went really well! But, I was shocked to discover that I, one time Miss Toronto, was NOT featured on eTalk Daily! Come on, I thought their gig is featuring Z-List Canadian celebrities in uninteresting segments!?

Who was I beat out by? Amanda Walsh's sparse L.A. digs. Yes, it's true, the one time Much Music VJ left the job that epitomized her as "That Blond Chick on Much Music" to fine tune her grade 9 comic skills. In Hollywood no doubt!

I wish Amanda much luck in L.A.
I wish Brian Mulroony wasn't the most repellent host on Canadian TV.
I wish I get to be the next Much Music V.J.
And, I wonder if the Canadian Tire Guy is laundering his money through Canadian Tire.