Screw this obsession with weight! It's starting to mess with my mind! In a world saturated with processed foods, I am the #1 hypocrit!! I lack consistancy in my diet, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!
"Hello, all the ladies in the house that feel guilty after eating a scoop of ice cream!"

Here's the deal, and I've thought about this alot. I'm developing a diet called the "Grade School Diet". I am convinced, that pre-meditated, portion controlled meals throughout the day are the way to go! Get it?! Eat like you're in grade school! Go back to those days when Mum, Dad or Guardian would make your lunches, you rode the school bus into school and Barbie was the coolest accessory to rock your classmates.

For me, a typical day was like this:

1. Wake up, eat breakfast. Normally a breakfast cereal with milk, high in fibre.

2. Get to school, do the morning P.E. Class, afterwards have a snack. Normally, fruit, fruit roll up or granola bar

3. Do more school work... THEN LUNCH! Normally a sandwich or soup, a piece of fruit, some nuts, and a cookie.

4. Finish school, go home & have a snack.

5. Dinner, dessert,

6. Bed.

I mean, how sweet is that routine. It's calculated, it's to the point, it keeps the metabolism burning bright.

Where did it all go wrong? It went wrong when I went to university and I discovered that all those fabulous foods I fantasized about eating in grade school I could FINALLY eat because I didn't have a mother controlling what I was putting in my body.

A typical day went like this:

1. Wake up. "Why, hello cupcake and left over pizza. You're looking very delectable. I'll eat you after I finish this chocolate bar and beer" Repeat throughout the day.

Not good.

So now, screw the supplements! The fad diets and the binging! I'm going to eat healthy!! And, every other day, I'm going to do my own P.E. class!

Dammit, I wish I had one of those parachutes they had in gym class!