In the mail, I got a new product to rock out with...

L'Oréal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara

So far so good... my favorite part about it is that the mascara can be removed by using water. It just flakes off!

Want a special offer and try it too? Here's a coupon with information on getting $5 off the mascara, which puts in the Great Lash $5-$7 dollar range.

It does make my lashes look bigger, thicker and fuller... But, I haven't put it through the big tests just yet.

I just hate when it clumps... primer mascaras have a tendency to lack that smooth finished look that doesn't scream, "HEYA! I'M WEARING MASCARA, YA'LL!"

Simply wiping the wand down and using a light touch when applying seems to be enough to get smoking hot eyes. To be safe, I follow up with my own clean lash brush to get rid of any extra pesky clumps after the primer and the final step.
I get a nice natural curve with thick extended lashes that normally only come when I use individual falsies.

More to come in the mascara saga! But, feel free to pick some up and let me know how it goes.

xoxo
kc