Delicious Lifefest.
My once a year pilgrammedge to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre turn Shopper's Drug Mart where every product is sampled and every sample is a product to be found at Shopper's Drug Mart.

I really don't believe that my Saturday could have been anymore perfect.

Did I mention there was alcohol this year? Yes, there was, samples and samples of Corona Light, Mike's Hard Light and Wild Vines were being handed out lending buzz to this whole biz.

To be fair, the alcohol is necessary when you first make the decision to decend into the estrogene laced pit of sample hungry women. Honestly, there's one thing that we are as a gender, and that is hungry for a bargain and murderous for miniature versions of our favorite products.

Life Fest is a take no prisoners kind of event. You go in, you grab a bag and you fill it with as much free stuff as you possibly can! This is advanced Halloween trick or treating, kids.

So after flirting with the Chris & Tal Better Foods' owner, Chris, and after I consumed a pack of maltezers and while I was getting irate over women floating and bumping into me like gnats in rural Ontario, we saw it.

The white curtain.
The gateway to product.
The backstage area.

With my girls in tow we charged behind the scenes and there it was. Product, hundreds of skids of beautiful full sized unsampled product! Now, it was time to get our $20 worth!

After 15 minutes behind the curtain, I successfully acquired, through the help of marketing representatives and event staff, full sized bottles of detergent, face wash, shampoo, disinfectant, air fresheners, razors, razor blades, dishwasher detergent, and microwave egg cookers.

I left Life Fest with enviable glances from other patrons, I left being the Queen Conquerer of the Beauty and Wellness trade show.

Yep, my bags were full and I didn't have to wait in line. I had others fetching the things for me.

That's right, I always do it up in style!