I loves you all.
My favorite hoodie of all time- the black one with the rabbit- is officially busted. The zipper no longer does up and I'm so sad.

I tried it again this morning with hopes of success.
no luck.

For as long as the hoodie's been down I've not been updating. I'm going to be back and I have two rad (yes, I did just say rad) articles and maybe some shots from my upcoming photoshoot.

And, maybe, just maybe...

No, I've decided I'm not going to tell. It's going to be a surprise. In the meantime, prepare for some small updates.

Mr. G, if you is reading this, remember ambivalence is usually not the gateway to love. Normality is purely adequate, and you sir are a gem who deserves no less than wonderful.

Perhaps, I shouldn't be the one giving out love advice since any of my friends understand I'm like a little tornado. One moment in love, the next moment not returning calls. But, that doesn't mean I don't recognize that one day someone will step up to the plate.

Not everyone was meant to pull the sword out of the stone. And, not just anyone is worthy of our love.

Agree.
The waiting game sucks.
It's the only way.

kc, out.