It's true, KC has a gig as a journalist on a new internet A&E show. We haven't confirmed the details as of yet, but it's looking pretty good.

I also have two new pieces of technology that will soon enter my life, one is available for purchase now in Canada, the other will be soon. Karmacake will be reviewing them both here, so you're going to have to tune back in at least next week to see what they are and if they are worth the purchase. In my eyes, they could both be gifts from the heavens if they work.

IF they work.

The new blog and the new website are slow coming - sigh! Eventually there will be new visuals to accompany my new URLs.

Meanwhile, tune in to the latest episode of Twenty Something TV and see me talk about money, being a writer and what it's like to have no money as a writer. tee hee! I'm appearing semi-regularly now as apart of the crew of sassy brassy ladies who are taking over the internet.

Keep an eye out for us as the summer goes on. You never know where we're going to turn up!



If you want to watch the entire episode rock on over to Twenty Something TV log in and leave your comments!

Mo' Money Mo' Problems... Beeeeeyotch!