A recent comment post raised a valid question... Do I guarantee placement in the competition?

Where as I feel that is a fairly obvious question, it is one that therefore needs to be addressed.

I am unable to commit to the aforementioned statement because I am a private voice teacher not affiliated with Canadian Idol, CTV or their subsidiaries. Much like the voice teachers hired by the competition, I too, cannot guarantee placement.

However, I can guarantee that you will learn key techniques that professional singers employ to get the most out of their voice.

My incentive for doing this is watching and hearing of voice teachers who charge an obscene amount of money for lessons, yet, teach inappropriate techniques that is ultimately damaging to young voices. For me, it's saddening and frustrating and I wish to be able to affordably offer lessons that are unique and custom to the individual I'm teaching.

My email me to make an initial appointment to sit and talk about your goals so I have an idea of what you're looking for and how I can help you out.

email: marieann@rogers.com