You are a Canadian Idol hopeful:

- with natural talent and a lot of spunk.
- with little to no vocal training, but, you know you have it in you.
- who needs a little bit of style, audition and vocal advice.
- wants to get help and have a lot of fun.

I am:

The gal that'll help you get there!

For $15/half hour or $25/full hour I will give you tips, tricks and everything else you will need to make a positive and strong audition at Canadian Idol. My experience on and off stage combined with my vocal performance degree will give you the edge you need.

My bio? I've won awards for opera, classical and musical theatre performance. I've appeared on tv, been heard on the radio, appeared in professional stage productions from Dinner Theatre straigh to the Canadian Opera Company and besides being a Punshine Girl I also was a Canadian Beauty Queen.

I'll help you to develop your personal style and maximize your vocal talents for the best chance to get that golden ticket.

Email me at: marieann@rogers.com