Toronto International Film Festival decends upon Toronto and as an employee of Roy Thomson Hall I get to be in the center for the Gala Screenings!
Limited ticket availability prevents me from distributing tickets to my friends, but, high celebrity presence makes me feel like I could potentially make more friends, shiny celebrity friends!

Not to sound like a downer, so far, I'm batting an average of zero.

I hung out at the security entrance at Roy Thomson Hall the other night, in my sporty and classy Film Festival Outfit. Military & Edwardian I've drawn from two of the hottest trends to make the mega outfit! The outfit alone has not drawn celebrities. Hoping for a phenomenom akin to a moth to a flame I am sorely disappointed. Celebrities aren't always drawn to style, therefore, I stand alone.

However, I was mere feet from Charlize Theron, but, too excited, I was mute. Afraid to speak to her, to invade her space I let her be. She appeared to be exceptionally humble and was introducing herself to the young female star of Mrs. Henderson Presents as "Hi I'm Charlize". So sweet, of course she knows who you are... YOU, are CHARLIZE THERON!

She was accompanied by her mother and had security guards speak very highly of her. The urged me to go and meet with her, but, again I could not.

She is very stunning in person and seems to be a charming individual. Charlize Theron is my new favorite female star.

I also saw Bob Hoskins.
Minor thrill as he was the salty detective in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
But, he appeared more imposing and less inviting then Charlize.

I might note that so far, a single star has appeared to rock the current run way trends.

However, fabby shoes abound in plentiful numbers across the board!

In other news... today is my birthday!