I would be an excellent co host for Groomed as I am fearless infront of the camera.
I am stylish without refrain and witty to the nth degree.

My ability to transfer that style to others manifests itself quietly until provoked. Due to my experience with pageantry in Canada, I am a wiz when it comes to cosmetics and camouflage.
IN FACT: I am a new volunteer with Look Good Feel Better a charity that assists individuals dealing with the physical side effects of Cancer treatment. There I will be conducting workshops to help people use cosmetics to cover up problem spots.

Where men are concerned, I use my training in arts, conversation and fashion to assist them wow women on their first date. I break it down into small, easy to digest tid bits so that they can absorbed it so it comes across as realism.

I've even hemmed pants of male friends on an evening before they head out on a date so that their pants look perfect!

Cosmetic advice for men:
Wash and Moisterize your face.
Have clean white teeth
Have a bottle of visine in your pocket at all times!
CLEAN NAILS!

Women fall in love with a man who has beautiful eyes, and kind manners.

I am well versed in etiquette because of my job within the arts.
I am well versed in style because of my history in pageants.
I am well versed in weddings because I've been involved in so many! 5 to date!
I am well versed in event planning because I do that as apart of my career.
I am well versed in tv etiquette because I've got a lot of behind the scenes support.

Here's another photo of me hamming it up infront of the camera & to compliment that a photo of me with a sash on and tired. FEARLESS!
I'm the one on the left.


I'm the one with the sash that says "Marie"


What else could you want?