I've been very lax in my postings recently.

I apologise.

I will be hitting this electronic medium with more vigor than ever as the days go on and promise some exceptionally interesting posts. Including my upcoming experiences front and center at the Toronto International Film Festival Gala Screenings.

Of course, the same ol' same ol' will be available as well. Such as, my commentary on the decrepid state of violence that has paralized Toronto with fear and mourning, the abhorrant withdrawel of the reigning Miss Calgary as a representative in Miss Universe Canada due to a clash on her measurements, my opinion on why I was not chosen to be a host of the tv show "Groomed", and some fun windows into my life and that of my friends.

I will continue to be your ever entertaining host in the tawdry world of arts, entertainment, politics and me! Thank you for tuning in thus far and keeping with me and I go forth from here!

K.C.