I may have missed the deadline, but I still got published!

Have I told you how much I adore writing for She Does the City? I feel like such a superstar when people ask what outlets I write for.

"Oh you know, I'm the editor of dine.to, I write for YA Magazine and She Does the City. Just fun stuff."

Then I watch the eyebrows raise.

I gleefully smirk in the depths of my soul... People like my writing and you will too!

Anyway, if you want to check out what P. Diddy and Gloria Steinem got in the stockings this Christmas, head over to She Does the City and enjoy!

I found an assortment of independent designers and local boutiques, like Hatale on Yonge Street that seeks to employ women in Nepal (Gloria Steinem) and Ninja Star push pins from The Drake General Store on far Queen West.

I also included some friends in the mix - like charysse robinson's personal styling package, janet lewis' orangefish.com and Shah Emily Noaman's Bask Boutique.