I'm not sure how it happened, but I was honoured by being named as one of Toronto's Top Tweeters in the Globe & Mail.

I guess I have value to my followers and I love that they believed enough in me to make the mention.

I'm a little speechless right now, I don't know what to think. I called my parents to let them know and they asked how that will effect my bankroll.

Oh ha ha ha. So kooky those parents of mine!

Only thing that makes me a little sad is that the woman who nominated me has gotten several thumbs down for her suggestions, which included @Gremolata (a fantastic food blog) and FreshBook's very own @rlangdon (one of the most loveliest of tweeters) but me being me, I can't help but wonder if it's because of me.

This is on the heels of a meeting with Nat aka @atubanos aka http://anastasiatubanos.com/ to talk about a really exciting new webseries for urban gyals. We all need a little glam in our lives - for sure.

Tonight, I meet with Reado and Matt to talk about another potential streaming series and eat deep fried tofu and pad thai at Red Room.

I'm going to dash off my reviews so I can edit them up pretty tomorrow and get them posted for June Here's The Dish.

Busy Day.
Now I need a Photo.