The older I get the more I realize I'm becoming an increasingly private person.
There's no appeal for privacy in a small condominium packed with 10 adults and 2 very young children. 6 hours into a day filled with family and I think I'm moments away from claiming family induced insanity.

I've learned so many valuable lessons:
1. Children over the age of 18 should not be living with their parents.
2. I am never going to have kids.
3. Don't pack 10 adults and 2 children in a 1000 sq. ft. space.
4. Don't try to cook for 10 adults and 2 children in a 1000 sq. ft. space.
5. Monica Lewinski was a plant by the Republicans to ruin the Democrats. (Thanks Conspiricy Theory Dad.)
6. Be aware that if you're dating a cute young chef the news travels quickly and someone will bring it up as a topic of conversation at dinner.
7. Baby Einstein videos are propaganda for baby toys.
8. Alcohol makes parental visits tolerable.

Good news! My sister announced she is pregnant again! Antie Mingy for the third time!